- Fast average VPN speeds
- Great VPN server network covering 60 countries
- Dedicated servers for torrenting and P2P traffic
- Strict logging policy
- Unlocks streaming services like Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Does not allow torrenting in the US and Australia
- Does not work in countries with high censorship
The Bottom Line
his VPN service is endowed with many clients and many distinct features that make it interesting for its users; this is why it has more than 10 million users worldwide. It has more than 3,000 servers in 60 different locations and it supports about 7 devices from each user.
Windows, Apple, iOS and Android are all covered by CyberGhost. Its performance is really strong and it supports torrenting although its interface needs an upgrade and a lot of work.
One of the best features of this VPN is its ability to switch off the VPN when the apps are launched. This VPN service is one that torrent users will gladly opt for.
However, if you subscribe to the free package, you are only entitled to one device at a time; the free version is also slower than the paid version. If you opt for the paid package you have access to unlimited data and you can buy it and get your money back after 30 days if it isn’t what you are looking for.